Time & Location
14 Dec 2022, 10:00 – 12:30
SCTSP, Paycare House, George St, Wolverhampton WV2 4DX, UK
About the event
- Ways to support you this Winter
- Offering support around heating your home this Winter
- A chance for discussion on ways we can support you further
- Free Winter Warming Packs
- JoThe aim of this coffee morning is to provide adult service users with support around energy bills and housing issues.
Our coffee mornings are great opportunities for service users to get to know each other and share experiences.
This event is for adults in Wolverhampton who are personally affected by sickle cell or thalassaemia or who care for someone who is.
Free food and drink will also be provided.